Along with General Contracting and Construction Management, ISI also offers a full range of Property Management services. Our staff will work with you to develop a customized checklist of duties, from minimal to full service, completely tailored to your specific needs as a second homeowner. With over 15 years of Property Management experience in Summit County, and backed by Infinite Scope’s construction expertise, we offer the peace of mind that comes from knowing your home will be under the watch of seasoned management professionals while you’re away.
Our comprehensive menu of Property Management services includes the following:
· Regularly scheduled house checks to ensure that all heating, plumbing, electricity and security systems are working properly.
· Complete housekeeping services, including preparing your house and stocking your cupboards prior to your visits.
· Snow removal, including driveways, walkways and decks.
· Complete plant and exterior landscape installation and maintenance.
· On site owner’s representative for any renovation work done while you’re away. Need advice on what to do or who to hire? We’d be happy to offer expert suggestions and handle all arrangements for you.
· Use of ISI’s office location as a mail and shipping address, so someone will always be there to receive your packages and mail, and deliver them safely inside your home.
· Handling any holiday decorating you would like to have done, so you and your guests arrive to a festive atmosphere. We can also arrange catering and babysitting services, making your visit as streamlined and prepared as possible.
Would you like to have something done that isn’t listed here? We will work with you to design a plan to meet any of your property management needs – just give us a call and we’ll get started immediately. You’ll be able to relax, knowing your home is under the experienced, watchful care of the Infinite Scope team.
For questions or further information, please contact Shawna Emarine at 970.376.2790, or via mail at:
Infinite Scope, Inc.
PO Box 4898
Dillon, CO 80435